Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017 Ed, Edd n Eddy in 2017

I don't want to sound like a buzzkill but Ed, Edd. 'n Eddy takes place in the late 80's early 90's. Fact; In the last TV special (Ed, Edd, n Eddy Big Picture Show) that closed off the series for good, there was a scene in the factory. They showed a calender ending at 1978 and Double D mentioned the factory closed down over a decade ago. Thus revealing the time period the show takes place in.

Ant0on responds:

Thank you and hmmm interesting observation! The stylish clothes of the kids are definitely of the 90's era I always felt, but I could be wrong. I wish A.K.A cartoon would do a documentary on the whole show and how it was made.

Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

Dat Rick & Morty Purge dance at -6:20 I know it!

Spaderz responds:

EXTRA POINTS!

Metal Gear Owen Wilson Metal Gear Owen Wilson

lol Owen Wilsen would make a great Snake.

Madness Clay Destruction Madness Clay Destruction

OH THE CONROLS! THEY ARE SOO SMOOOOOOOooooooth......fix dat shit

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

the game is great but i dont know if this a bug. when i play story mode at the bar theres the giant with the axe. i unloaded like atleast 50 clips of ammo at it's head and still the helmet doesnt come off. how do I beat him? and you should have alot more of a selection of equipment in arena mode. not saying gun wise but like new helmets, accessorys, and armor to make the game more interesting. oh thats another bug is when after playing a round the weapons lists changes and its comes up with less or more choices of weapons every round. i dont get that part but all in all its a perfectly addicting game

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

niice

lol i made sakura. dont mind the name Mc Faggy bc i didnt no who to make when i started. 252R1Y2P2V2V3D.K.E.1.4.2.1.1.1.E.F.A.
4.1.15JGY.1BJY.1BJS.1BFT.9D1BK.1BKL.1 RGEM.498H5.MX.2.1BGB.1.1.498H5.4.1.49 8H5.7.1.1.6BL.9.CN5.E9.1.3.0.1.57.2N.
TRU

tNv - Legendary tNv - Legendary

niiice!

tNava responds:

Thanks!

im livin proof im livin proof

wtf...........

i give u credit for actually tryin but that sukked ass.....the sound made me think it was recorded from a phone or sumshit... the begining wuz horrible like but u made that go away once u rapped soo ima say is. if u want to make that sound gud. go to a recording studio or sumtin. i'd b glad to hear a better version

thebdboyz responds:

hey man, thanks for the suggestion. were getting a new mic soon(trust me, we know the mic we have is shit), and we were just joking around in the beginning. the three i've posted up so far are just us messing around, we've been working on some serious stuff and im pretty confident in it! Hope youll check back to see our progress!
-Tommy

(-P77-) DOYS Vs. Dead Wrong (-P77-) DOYS Vs. Dead Wrong

DAM!

PM ME IF U A BIGGIE AND JAY-Z luvva! B. I. G. For Life!

projekt77 responds:

i dunno how someone couldnt be a biggie or jay-z fan!

Hank.jpeg Hank.jpeg

This is something you find in a MGS game cover. BADASS!

King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure King of the Hill x Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

After prom ~1980~ After prom ~1980~